Teach experts and generalists how to use design
The Policy Design Community provides a network for people who make public policy and services in innovative design-centred ways. It is open to anyone who works for a government organisation in the UK.
Design Education is a working group of the policy design community. This group works to educate people in government about how to use design to make public policy and services.
The group aims to...
- set out the policy design roles and skills for generalists and experts
- pilot the policy-to-delivery course for policymakers
- prototype a design crit buddy scheme for policy design teams
- offer short off-the-shelf, interactive taster sessions for policymakers
- train practitioners in policy design based on roles and essentials skills
You can join the Design Education group by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your government email address.
You can find out more and join the over-arching Policy Design Community here.