Champion public sector design in our senior peer network
The Policy Design Community provides a network for people who make public policy and services in innovative design-centred ways. It is open to anyone who works for a government organisation in the UK.
Design Leaders is a working group of the community. It provides a peer-to-peer network for senior civil servants and officials to champion public sector design.
The group aims to...
- provide a safe space for understanding and experimentation with design-centred ways of leading public policy and service making
- set out the value proposition for public sector design
- advocate for public sector design
- identify and exploit leverage points for public sector design
- create conditions for success in which public sector design thrives.
You can join the Design Leaders group by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your government email address.
You can find out more and join the over-arching Policy Design Community here.